Thursday, March 26, 2015

I Lived

It's the most wonderful time of the year - and I'm talking about Summer! Yes, few of you know my favorite part about living in the Philippines is that you get to experience tropical season longer than any countries and like, hello we own 7, 107 islands here! Can you imagine going in and out to different beaches and islands. So to make the long story short, I'm beyond thankful to experience such beauty! And so, here we go again to #SummerFrolic2015 and I am so excited for my Year 2! Do you want to escape from the reality even just for 2... 3 days? Well, you come to right place. Mati is seriously a great escape and it's not that far from Davao! Curious about what's the fuzz about SummerFrolic? Read my last year's experience here.


Get ready for another year, another moment of color dashing and heart-pumping music from different DJs in the country and internationally! 
Henceforth, you may buy your tickets to these official store sellers:

OUTLETS:
- Quiksilver, 2F Abreeza Mall, Davao City (1pm - 8pm)
- DC, SM City Davao, Quimpo Blvd. (Feb.6 - onwards)
- Grind, Veranza Mall, General Santos City (Feb.6 - onwards)
- Quiksilver, Centrio Mall, Cagayan De Oro City (Feb.18-19 only)
- The Gentleman's Lounge, Loyola St, Davao City (9am - 9pm)
- Rm. 505 Davao Doctor's Medical Tower, Davao City (10am - 5pm)
- La-ne's Kan-anan, Mati City (9am - 9pm)
- Mindanao Saga Flying Club, Mati Airport, Mati City

ONLINE PAYMENT:
- www.summerfrolic.com

BANK DEPOSIT:
- Please contact these numbers for the bank details:
+63-947-272-2553 or +63-923-559-8609

OMG! The lineups are here and I can't wait to dance the night til dawn out with my friends! Just like the old times.
Here's an invitation so CLICK GOING!!!
Don't have a ride yet? Book here or go to SummerFrolic's Official Facebook page for more details, just click the link SummerFrolic
Yes oh yes! What's more exciting than a beach party, right? Let me share to you a little bit of everything to my last year's experience in Summerfrolic... IT WAS AWESOME! My friends think so too. We've been talking about it for the whole month! I know, cray cray! Tbh, the paint didn't fade off to my skin in weeks which is more crazy! But the thing is... this time I should try skimboarding or even surfing! I've been to Mati (Dahican) numerous times already and I've never even try surfing once, guess I'm just too scared of the ginormous waves. Seriously! It was insanely crazy that I tumble in the water -- no joke! 
Save the dates and mark your calendars already! April 10-11, 2015
Will be posting WTB: SummerFrolic 2015 Edition soon! So stay tuned on the blog.
Make the most of you summer and try to relax, enjoy and leave the stress behind! Because there's so much more than just sitting and waiting for a miracle. Make your own life story. Live! 

MAKE SURE TO WATCH IN HD! 
SUMMERFROLIC 2015 - PRE MOVIE

SUMMERFROLIC 2014 - OFFICIAL AFTER MOVIE

FOR MORE DETAILS AND INQUIRIES, GO TO THEIR OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Hope to see you guys there! Happy Summer 2015 xx

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...