Wednesday, October 15, 2014

VSCO x Instagram

I just found a new obsession just few clicks away - say hello to VSCO Cam. This app allows me to play with their numerous filters and presets which is totally everything I wanted. If you have been following me on Instagram, I don't publish a photo without adding hashtags that corresponds VSCO cam. Taking your photos to a whole new level and I must say that this is the number one app I use most of the time whenever! Since I'm using iPhone 5, and doesn't carry much around my DSLR (for the reason of it weighs like a baby!), 95% of my Instagram feed is captured using my iPhone. Besides, I don't have a problem with it since it takes a good photo quality, plus it's very lite and handy!
Hover over, all the photos posted here are all mine. I just don't feel like putting watermarks on it 'coz I think it might ruin a good shoot, aye? I know, some of you are not on Instagram, I just thought of sharing some of the photos I posted there to here, and my other excuse is, I don't have anything else on the list so here are my entries. I humbly present to you... Eishelle's Artsy Gallery. Hehe! :)
"If you choose to be weird, be confident and proud of it"
This one's my favorite! Though I haven't published it yet on my Instagram but I will soon...
"Chasing light"
"Put a little fade on it and make it artsy."
"Vanilla"
"The world is gonna judge you no matter what you do, so live your life the way you fucking want to."
"B'laan Tribe ensembles"
"From Paris with love"
"New 'do"
Oh my gosh! I almost forgot to tell you I did a new 'do. Voila! I just feel like chopping my hair off (courtesy from my favorite salon, HairZone Davao) a week ago and here you have it. My first time in a very long-est time since the last time I had my hair this short! Very proud of it and I feel like 10x lighter. Haha!
"See things in a new perspective"
"I'm shifting to Fine Arts anytime soon"
"Top of the world"
"Sunset hues"
(posted on my Twitter)

"Re-reading a good ol' book"
"If I Stay X Good Tea"
"Illuminate"
"Wrecked and sunset"
"Weekend wander"
"To belong nowhere is a blessing and a curse, like any kind of freedom"
"Photographs Are Forever"
"Clear blue skies"

I like to keep consistency in posting my photos (possibly), it should always be landscape - not squared, but landscape. I use InstaSize (available on App Store and Android) all the time, from photos to videos! Instagram is like my mini photo blog and personal blog, a remedy of this blog at time when I can't update it (for too long!). I hate it when I'm being told what I should do. Hello! It's my account, go mind your own business. Don't tell me what to do because I know what I'm doing. Anyway, as you can see, I love seeing my work in an "artsy" situation. Bold and open! I like weird, faded, but not overrated. I am also a huge fan of some Instagram-ers who always wander around. Who shares their work everyday and see different things in different places. They're such an inspiration! 

DOWNLOAD VSCO CAM & INSTAGRAM ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICES FOR FREE
VSCO CAM APP: https://itunes.apple.com/ph/app/vsco-cam/id588013838?mt=8
INSTAGRAM APP: https://itunes.apple.com/ph/app/instagram/id389801252?mt=8 


Before I end this post, let me tell you something. Generally speaking I would like you all to be aware that before you post something or anything on the internet, think. Why? Consider it permanent. You might think that people won't care about "it" but little do you know, someone might copy/steal that post without asking your permission or your awareness. Yes, we are free to express our feelings but mind you, some people are not like you. Some might take advantage of it, plus be concise on spreading news. People hates hoax and false information especially when it's something serious. Yes, it's fun. I, myself totally agree with that. But personally, never give too much information on the internet especially if it's strange or you don't know who that person is. There's so much going on in just one click. Always be mindful and smart! Btw, hope you like this blog post and I can't wait to share to you more my artsy instagrammables! 

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...