Monday, July 7, 2014

Festique 2014

 rave (noun) : a large party that lasts all night in which people dance to electronic dance music 
Last June 28, my friends and I went to Digos city to attend the celebration of "Araw ng Davao del Sur". Luckily, one of our closest friends lives there so we don't have to worry about accommodation (and food! Thank you Kim). The famous outdoor (and indoor) party organizer, The Manic Nightnings Productions came up with the party entitled Festique: EDM FESTIVAL. It was wicked! Well, if you happen to be following me on Instagram, you know what I'm talking about. Hence, I totally miss blogging AND I have so much stuff lined up for you next month. I'm so excited to share it to you, my loves! Going back to the party, it was on the evening when we left Davao City. It was drizzling on the way but thank goodness it stopped somewhere. To make the long story short, enjoy the photos below! (Thank you Gab De Cadiz for the photos!)

Davao raver represent! 
If you happen to missed out the fun, you can check out my Instagram and Facebook. Photos and videos are posted on both of my accounts. Also, watch the Festique trailer on Manic Nightnings' facebook page which I posted above and will be posting at the end of this blog post. Don't forget to follow them on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook! 
DEUCE MANILA
Did I ever tell you that I have seen these pretty gals to almost all of the raves I've been to but never had a one photo with them... Geez, guess I was one of the lucky's! :p
One of my favorite companies ever! Never had a dull moments with them all throughout plus so much laughter and fun overload, I say. Cheers! To endless raves, my loves.
Thank goodness for fine weather. Detour while headed back to Davao on a fine Sunday with these maines! Oh boy, thank God for GoPro Hero3+, it's no more a hassle to take group photos anywhere, everywhere! 
 One of my favorite weekends so far! I had an amazing time with these people and I swear, I couldn't ask for more. To more raves and parties! 

FESTIQUE 2014 | AFTER MOVIE
Thank you ManicNightnings Productions for creating unforgettable madness!

WATCH OUT FOR:
 KADAYAWAN INVASION 2014
BY MANIC NIGHTNINGS PRODUCTIONS & SPECTRUM PH
MARK YOU CALENDARS: AUGUST 16, 2014 AT CROCODILE PARK CONCERT GROUNDS
MORE DETAILS HERE.
SUNBAKED 2014 BY MUSTARDSEED EVENTS| KADAYAWAN
DATE: TBA

I will be posting details soon on the parties in Davao. See you there, ravers!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...