Monday, March 31, 2014

Earth Hour X Spectra

Davao will always be the place to be. Why? For a lot of reasons. And by A LOT, I mean, unending speech. Hi readers/bloggers! Tonight, I just reached to 21k viewers on this Travel/Photography & Lifestyle blog, which I am so proud about! Thank you so much, it means a lot to me.
To begin with, last Saturday, March 29, 2014 at SM Lanang Premier - Fountain Court, a neon-glow party was held by which of course made by the one and only ManicNightnings Productions who was also the creator of the biggest party in Davao -- Carte Blanche 2013, Reverie, Liberalia and the recent party, Spectra 2014 ... and so much more! In celebration of Earth Hour 2014, at 8:30PM, people gathered to celebrate, participate and dance to the beat of the drums as we switched off all our lights/gadgets/etcetera for full one hour. In relation to the event, Manic came up with an idea to why not double the fun? PLUS, IT WAS FOR FREE! Can you imagine it --- FREE FOR EVERYONE TO JOIN THE WICKED PARTY! Everyone loves that, who doesn't? Though it was pouring hard all over Metro Davao, it didn't stopped us to party and enjoy the night full of colors! 

I just signed a petition on how can I help and save the planet.
That's not my petition! LOL! I just happened to put my name on since there was still space for my name. Oh, Earth! 
With me is the producer and director of ManicNightnings, Ms. Kat Dalisay
I finally have a decent photo with her. Well if you happen to see my Reverie post, I wasn't able to get a photo with her. 
If you ever wonder, those face paints all over us is available in the booth during the event. Php 100.00 for 10ml and 350 for the bigger bottle. Ain't that beautiful?
Visit their page PaintGlow.co.uk
Don't you ever worry if you happen to have the paint on you since it's washable.
Even if it's not Earth Hour, always be aware to unplug the gadgets or anything that aren't in use. It's very important and is safe too! Consume electricity, we might/could save Mother Earth. It's so easy as 1, 2, 3. Make it useful and helpful in your daily lives! 
Switching off the lights took 1 hour and the party began hosted by my favorite as ever, Deuce Manila! Though it wasn't my first time to see them, I am still enthralled with their beauties plus really both great and talented DJ's too! Sick beats! Davao loves it. 
Davao was once again captivated by the event. I personally love the idea of paints, especially that it's in neon and glow! I love neon ever since the world began. LOL! Plus, the black light part was incuh-ready-ble! According to Ms. Kat Dalisay, there were 6,681 who attended Spectra! You see, Davao people knows how to party, rain or shine! Summer night and a date to remember, really! If you've been my Instagram and Twitter follower, I bet you've seen some of those pictures above and I posted videos too, go check em out on my Instagram page and just search for Eishelle Cellona. I'm still waiting for them to upload the official photos from the party to be posted on Facebook and I promise to fill it all in here in no time! I hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as I do! Kisses :*


Follow these beautiful ladies on Twitter and Instagram and just search for Deuce Manila

You may watch the video on YouTube: Spectra 2014

ANNOUNCEMENT!
UPCOMING EVENTS ON APRIL 
ALL HAIL TO SUMMER 2014

Can't get enough of Davao party? Well here's to what! Mark your calendars as Manic Nightnings Productions gives you...
CLUB LIFE 101
April 12, 2014 | 8:00PM
SEE ALL EVENT DETAILS ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE AND DON'T FORGET TO LIKE!
FOLLOW THEM ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM FOR UPDATES

SUMMERFROLIC 2014
Feast on Waves: Electric Music Festival of Colors
Check out their website at frolicfox.com
See you at Dahican, Mati City once again! 
If you happen to reside here in Davao City, don't forget to buy your tickets at
QuickSilver, Abreeza Mall, 2/F
Roxy, SM Annex, 1/F
and get a 30% off to any Roxy item if you buy Summerfrolic ticket/s GA or VIP! So what are you waiting for? Go grab yours now and let's get this party started! 
See you on April 4-5, 2014
MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...