Thursday, September 19, 2013

Discover Madness

Have you ever heard about Tomorrowland? If not, then you're in the good hands (which is me). Tomorrowland is by far best biggest, grandest, wildest, most international and colorful crowd and party in this Universe! Beat that! Why am I blogging this is first, I want to experience it, which is already listed in my bucket list so if ever given a chance (and enough money to go) then I will with no hesitations and second thoughts. Second is, Philippines has been included in the "Thank you" video which you will see later. The moment Tomorrowland Channel released the Tomorrowland 2013 Official After movie on their YouTube page, I hurriedly downloaded it on my phone though it took couple of minutes after. It was worth the wait! Lol. So basically, I wanted to share with you one of my "Before-I-Die's-stuff" so here's one. A lot of my friends wanted to be here as much as I do and hopefully after we graduate or later then. Tomorrowland is held in Boom, Belgium for 3 straight days of non-stop partying together, with over 214 countries and 180,000 attendees from all over the world gathered in one place and event and that is Tomorrowland. There are line-ups of amazing DJ's in the world also gathered in the event. It's truly amazing and I had goosebumps while watching this magnifique
(See the videos below)
The Official Tomorrowland 2013 After Movie
July 26th-28th of 2013 | Boom, Belgium

Tomorrowland 2013 Thank You
In different languages including The Republic of the Philippines

The Official TomorrowWorld 2013 | Discover Madness

After the Tomorrowland madness in Boom, Belgium, the creators of Tomorrowland is expanding the madness and holding the first international party (outside Belgium) which is the TomorrowWorld. The party will take place in Atlanta, Chattahoochee Hills, GA, USA on September 27-29, 2013 Full Madness! If you happen to live nearby the location, go grab your tickets now on their website which is TomorrowWorld.com 
In their, you can also read the FAQs and everything about the event. Unfortunately, the minimum age is 21. See all the details, just click the link I gave.
Don't forget to bring your country's flag with you! 
Here's the Line up for TomorrowWorld

What could be the best is that they have there own Plane to Tomorrowland! Isn't it cool?

Can someone please take me to Tomorrowland? Teehee! 
Check out there Website: Tomorrowland

(Credits to all the owners of the photos above.)

What I think about Tomorrowland
I personally consider Tomorrowland as one of the most amazing events could ever happen in this world. It's so grand. I think it's one of the best ways to UNITE every person in the world. There are different culture, religion, attitude, fate, and person in this unison, so amazing how those people gathered for 3 days to enjoy, have fun and escape reality but at the same time is to make camaraderie to anyone. The people who have been here are so lucky, not because they attended the biggest festival in the world but to experience the best of the best in all ways! I think it is worth it in all different aspects. Any person after this event would ever have this so called Tomorrowland-Hangover, I bet! If ever I would be here sooner or later, I will be so proud to represent our country. Who wouldn't, right? Every person brings there flags and let the people see where they came from. Whatever country you came from, you should always be as proud as ever. Represent! 

Hope you had fun reading my today's blog post. It's a bit too long but I hope it's worth it! I'm still thinking on what's gonna be up on my bucket list, I'm gonna spill it soon so stay tuned! Kisses! 

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...