Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Photo Dump

Aaahh! Can you believe that it's the last day of July?! Say whuuut! I mean, it's so fast and seems like yesterday. So since I can't always bring my camera wherever I go, here's a compilation of my Instagram photo dump inspired by Tricia Gosingtian. I got this whole idea while I was blog hopping and such. And since it's the last day of the month let me share with you some of the photos I shared on my Instagram. Nowadays, people are so busy on their mobile phones and they can't even leave the house without their mobiles (well, including me of course). So much going on in the social networking sites like hash tags, throwbacks, selfies and much more! Here are some of the photos you can see on my Instagram site (and Twitter too!)
What's more fun in doodling? Well, I think I am good on that! 
Dream Catchers

First batch of cases I got from Cases Davao!
Second batch of cases I ordered (which is actually customized) from Cases Davao!
I got attracted with this huge hanged dream catcher from Keepsakes in MTS! Gosh, I wish it's for sale but unfortunately not. *Cries*

Hash tag Selfie | Which is very very popular on Instagram world!
Amateur photo shoot in SM Lanang's Park Inn! 
Reunited with my high school friends and dig in to Korean Dishes
Went loco over these cray people I love the most! Nyay! Watch our videos on Keek and you can search me there: Eishelle Cellona
I am so into Muscle Tees nowadays! I think it's too comfortable to wear and very light!
I was here.
Just kidding! Bora Bora is one of the places I've been dreaming to visit. I think it's too perfect that I don't want to leave ever (as if I'm here).
Hilton Resort, Bora Bora (French Polynesia) 
Squishy squish to that kid right there! She's Tanisha, 2 years young and she's our friend. Ugh! I never knew Indian kid is sooooo cute in their Sari (dress)
Stress-free drink of all time! Whenever I got to order in McDonald's, it's always been this Vanilla Iced Coffee. It's my all time favorite!
Golden Nails
I made this photo on Throwback Thursday. This was during the Kadayawan Festival 2013 when I was with my good friends during the whole day festival. Also participated in Canon Photo contest and got an ID pass to the event. And since tomorrow is already August, I can't wait to work with this people again! 
I go in Pink. Sometimes.
Mirror shots with friends!

I think I'll try to do this "Instagram Photo Dump" every last day of the month. I have those Instagram Videos but it won't let me upload it here. Bummer! Thus, I wanna share with you some of the timeless photos I captured using my mobile phone! Or even the photos (I don't own) and want to simply share it with you guys. August is really fast approaching, I can't wait to work in Kadayawan Festival, celebrate my father's birthday and do things. It happens that my brain ain't functioning too well (just kidding) from the past few days. I think I have to rest... I mean, WE all have to rest some time, maybe after exams. Sigh! Anyway, I'm leaving you with this blog post for the mean time! I hope you had a great last day of the month as much as I do. Kisses! :*

Follow me on Instagram: @eishellecellona 

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...