Monday, April 8, 2013

Shutter


I know, I know my blog title for today is a little bit creepy. Haha! Not that I will be talking to the Thai horror movie "Shutter" but I will be talking about my camera. Yes! I got it back today! I was in Canon center earlier this rainy afternoon with my mom to get it. It's been away to me since last week of March! Ugh, such a very unlucky time. But anyway, the photos below are some of my "excitement shots" riding home Lol! Feels like I have my new DSLR but not! I missed it big time. It was away from me for almost 3 weeks because it got to the Error 99 which is the error for shutter. I consumed 100k shots from the past years I've been using this babe. If you're a photographer, you'll be familiar of what I'm preaching about. So, to get this straight I had to leave my camera to them, change some parts which is the shutter and the battery holder. Big cost but let's not just talk about it here. Naaweee, I am just so happy to have it back and update my blog from day to day since it's also summer vacation for mostly all of us. Better stop talking and let the photos do their thing. Not much but I'm working on it. :-)


The rain was mad earlier this afternoon, but I am so glad and thankful it rained since I've been longing for the rain from the past few days. I just can't tolerate the heat and I can't afford to go out of the house without any important stuff. I totally need the beach right now! 
The traffic was tolerated but it's not easy to get through. There were also mini floods. Just awful because I was wearing slippers, shorts and a crop top not even having any pinch of an idea that'll rain. So my legs was a mudpack. Just kidding, but there were mud on it. Davao is having a weird weather lately. Just be safe everyone! 
Bought this jelly rosary in Shrine during the Holy Week.
It only costs $0.73 dollars! It's also a glow-in-the-dark which is cool.

A happy blogger right over here! Well, I'm always happy whenever I blog. It has been a special part on my life, something I can call my not-so-daily-diary but it can be, right? It's always good to see people complimenting your works. I don't know, but all I want to say is thank you. I wish I can do something to hear you. I always wanted to know what are you guys thinking of after reading or seeing the photos on my blog. It's not professional enough but I will soon be! :-) There's always another time for something. Well, I'm leaving you with these. Have a great week and stay tuned for more. 

SEND ME SOMETHING ON THESE SITES:
Twitter: @eishellecellona

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...