Friday, March 8, 2013

Running Busy

Finally! I could blog again. The start of this month has been so hectic and way too busy for me and us! But first thing first, I really miss blogging and I cannot believe that this is my first blog post for the month of March. And thinking of my birthday is 6 days away! I cannot believe I'm turning 17 this month! So back to what's up, if you're wondering why we're busy like it was never been before is because we had our Midterms exams, catching up deadlines and we really have to strive hard for each subjects. I am so glad I can rest my feet and body and get back my 8-10 hour sleep (or maybe more!) that's what we really need. And I am really happy that Midterms has finally ended. Now, we're gathering all our energy needed for Finals. But before anything else, let me share with you some mems we had from the busy week! 

Photos courtesy by Nessah Brigoli, a good friend of mine. Thanks for the photos! :-)
Ending up our week was fun and we visited our baby friend again, Tanisia. It's been a while since we last visited this cutie and we missed her big time! Nevertheless, I assure that this month is gonna be stressful but worth it. Anyway, I promise to post more of something for this month. Which is MY month (literally). Leaving you with exciting thrills for this month's big event ins Davao City. Expect colorful and lively photos, as always. Adios Mi Amigos! Stay tuned for my post tomorrow! Kisses! 


LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...