Saturday, November 3, 2012

One Direction 101

 YES! You got that right. I am also a big fan of One Direction for a long time ever
since they got to the industry of music. I have their songs on my playlist. And I
mean, I have ALL their songs. Every time I hear something from them,
I automatically download it. For some reasons, I love
the way they compose and sing a song for everyone and like, they're
so handsome! Haha. I swear, they're all good looking guys. And the fact that they are British-Irish boy band and has catchy songs too. Deal with that!
                                                                         
When I overheard my cousin on Twitter saying that One Direction will be
having their concert here in the Philippines next year (hopefully), I am
so excited for crying out loud!! I've been waiting for the moment that finally
One Direction will be stepping in to Asia! And I wish Philippines will be the first.
Some people on Twitter are also Tweeting me if it's really 101% confirmed
but unfortunately, I don't have any contact from any of them. But as 
what they're saying, it trend on Turkey and Philippines and someone confirmed it.
If ever One Direction production will confirm it anytime soon,
I am way way prepared for the concert, since I've been waiting for this
for a long time. I am dying to meet everyone of them, especially Niall Horan.
I got a big crush on him and I love Irish too. I love everything about him, seriously.
I can't stop collecting photos of them and I have gazillions!! 
Here are some. 

I hope I can get a ticket before it sold out! 

Harry Styles 

Niall Horan

Zayn Malik

Louis Tomlinson

Liam Payne


I reblog too much of One Direction, therefore I am a certified Directioner. (I Guess)
You can see the photos here.
But anyway, If ever there will be a confirmation about their concert here next year,
you'll be the first one to know! :) 

Listen to their newest single Little Things
Enjoy! :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...